Green tea is a type of tea composed from Camellia sinensis leaves and buds that have not undergone the same withering and oxidation process used to make oolong teas and black teas. Originated from China, the production and manufacture of this tea has spread all over the world specifically in the area of East Asia.
Green tea is a smart swap for sugary drinks.
1. It has natural compounds that have health benefits, such as reducing inflammation and helping to fight cancer.
2. It contains Catechins that contain natural antioxidants playing crucial role in preventing cell damage.
3. This tea tends to improve blood flow level.
4. This tea helps in lowering the cholesterol level.
5. It also helps to fight inflammatory skin diseases.
6. Green tea is also helpful for Good memory.
How many times should one take green tea in a day ?
Green tea can be taken as much as 2-3 times a day however extra dosage of it can bring about side effects as caffeine in present in it. Also one can have problems like stomach upset .
Kinds of Green tea ?
1. Bottled and sweetened with sugar or an artificial sweetener.
2.In single tea bags.
5.Green tea supplements, which are sold in capsule form or liquid extracts.
Top brands ?
1) Organic India.
2) First Bud Organics.
3) Typhoo Green tea.
4) Twinings Green Tea.
5) 24 Mantra Organic India.
7) Lipton Green Tea.
Daily life hacks ?
1. Supports the immune system
2.Helps fight illness , cough and cold
3. Powerful adaptogen
4. Uplifts mood
5. Reduce stress
7. Improve digestion and metabolism
8. Abundant in antioxidants.
To know more : Fit Shelter